We have been on an amazing journey since the opening of the center on October 15, 2003. Throughout these last 10 years, I’ve witnessed such amazing healings and breakthroughs all around. I am so honored and humbled to experience these blessings with you. I have learned so much and have grown exponentially because of you. I would not have a practice if it weren’t for your trust and faith to allow me to assist you with your health care. Simple Balance has evolved to an amazing community healing center founded on strong and caring relationships that empower everyone. We are all remembering our spirit and a greater power that heals.
Change is truly the only constant. Taking care of yourself as a service to those you love is the number 1 priority. As much as I try to share this with you, it is time for me to prioritize this for my family and myself. And, there was no time to spare. This was my learning. The red flags have been showing up in relationship with my oldest daughter’s health as well as my own for the past several months. It has been more consistent and relentless than ever. When I recently realized what I must do, I finally let go of the resistance and followed my heart instead of my head. Kalea’s health flare-ups subsided drastically. She needs Mommy to be home to give her the attention, care and love that is needed for her full healing. This has been a milestone indicator that my role in your health must change in order to keep the Simple Balance doors open for the community. With that, I am asking for your assistance in making this transition smooth and joyful. We must take this next step together. Will you join me?
There is nothing more priceless than being able to share the rest of your life with those you love while living a healthy, awakened and fulfilled life. For now, I am sharing with you changes just so that you are aware. I feel that you must know because I see you as an extension of our family.
Here are the changes that are already in effect:
- All Care Members on a yearly plan or who have purchased packages will receive priority appointments with me if scheduled ahead of time.
- Starting November 1st, my work hours will be every Wednesday from 3-8pm, every other Monday from 2-5pm, and two Saturdays of every month. Please call the office for exact dates.
Here are the changes to come:
- Community healing will be transitioned as soon as possible. My intention is to educate and empower while creating amplified individual healing experiences through group awareness and participation. I feel that this is the next step for optimal healing, awakening, and transformation to happen in a powerful way. It’s time.
- By Jan 1st, 2014, I will transition from my role as Practitioner to Empowerment EducatorTM and Community Healing and Empowerment Facilitator. Chiropractic adjustments and Acupuncture can be received during this time in a group setting atmosphere or an individual setting depending on the nature of your care. This focused and meditative group dynamics is meant to amplify the effects of your care sessions.
- Addition of a Part Time Chiropractic Physician and Acupuncturist that can share the space as well as take care of clients that need this type of integrative wellness care in addition to the energy based care we are providing.
- Creation of a Non-for-Profit organization that will provide affordable care programs to everyone in the community as well as empowering educational programs, events and trainings for mind, body and spirit wellness. This is our doorway to awakening humanity’s potential.
- Volunteer Work Care Exchange Program. Assist us in our growth and transformation with daily office work in exchange for discounted care creating a win-win for everyone!
My intention is that we start again and keep Simple Balance serving the community. We are shifting the paradigm of health and how to care and empower one another to make our inner and outer world a better place. I will continue to communicate the changes as they show up. We are all learning to live in the moment and respond to life’s changes as best we can. Thank you again for your commitment and devotion to your wellbeing. As you heal, you heal the world. May each moment be full of life and may we be the greatness that we truly are.
With loving kindness,
Dr. Jaena Stanley-Gonzaga
p.s. I asked my daughter what she felt with me being home more. She replied, "It feels nice. I feel happy. I'd like you to be happy. I love you a lot."