If you feel that you are losing steam fast, it's time to get back to basics. Your life literally depends on it.
Here are some questions to get you back on track.
1. What do you deeply want and desire? This gives you the "why" to point you in the right direction.
2. What is working for you? If you know what is working for you, keep at it. No change is needed here.
3. What is not working for you? The sooner you know what is not working for you, the sooner you can lighten your load and put attention on the things that matter most.
4. Who do you choose to become? It's all about being the best you can be! Model yourself after those who inspire you.
5. What are you willing to give up? Choose to eliminate the things, habits or practices that are inhibitive to your wants and needs.
6. What are you willing to learn? Be open to learning new practices, techniques, tools, and information that enhance your life and wellbeing.
7. Are you willing to accept change? The moment you close yourself off to change, the moment you stop the progression towards your fulfilled life.
8. Are you worth it? A simple and resounding "yes" will suffice :)
9. Who will benefit? Every choice you make has a ripple effect to those around you. Be aware of it and see the impact you truly have on others.
10. What are you thankful and grateful for now? Gratitude opens the door to more and overrides any feeling of lack that suppresses your ability to attract what you want in your life.
These questions can be applied to your health, life, and relationships.
Take the time to reflect. Answering these questions will help you become more clear. With clarity, immediate action follows with enthusiasm. Old and stagnant patterns shatter.
You give yourself permission to start again.