Is anyone about to burn out yet? It seems the pressures of work, moment to moment brainless routine, piles of paper work, unending bills, toxic environments, uncooperative people, emotional wear and tear, and habits that are hard to break are all culminating to the point of breakdown for a lot of people. Yet, your breakdown may be the doorway for your breakthrough.
So, are you nearing your threshold of tolerance? Do you keep saying to yourself, "I'm done!"?.
You haven't reached the point of no return just yet. However, there is still an opportunity to reverse the sickness and exhaustion that is accumulating in your body. Let's not wait for disease and relentless health problems to indicate a misalignment of your mind, body, heart and soul.
Times have changed and healing is evolving. We are living in a new age that is desiring more of a heart based lifestyle. This is the key to freedom. We've deprived ourselves long enough. Our souls are crying out to be fed with love, joy, acceptance and gratitude. The body is yearning to be moved, cleansed and nourished with good food. The mind is needing comfort in solitude and silence. The emotions hunger an expressive outlet to release stagnant energy and to receive love and light.
These are the times to feel through the challenges rather than to think our way through. We are pioneers of unchartered territory. Thinking primarily from the head may have worked in the old world, but it seems this solution is no longer working now. Why? The majority over think, over analyze, and doubt their intuition and gut feelings creating a block to movement and flow forward. This also interferes with our ability to be completely present to enjoy life, heal, and thrive.
The secret formula is to allow the heart to lead and the head to find practical ways to serve the heart. As a result, your dreams manifest into this reality and all that is needed is provided miraculously.
The journey is from the head to the heart. A journey that relinquishes control and allows for divine intervention and playfulness. This is a huge leap of faith. Trust your feelings. Feelings, void of emotion and thought, will intuitively direct an appropriate course of action while keeping you on path. The more you practice the more life and relationships will validate you. Your confidence and faith will be stronger than ever.
Here are some tips to move through your moment with ease, grace and flow.
1. Enhance your intuition by:
- feeling more and thinking less.
- listening to your gut instinct and responding immediately.
- speaking from your heart and not your head.
- taking the time to stop and smell the flowers.
- tasting the sweetness of life.
- being curious and playful.
- acknowledging a greater power present.
- seeking inner guidance and comfort in the silence.
- breathing and being completely present in the moment.
- spending time with nature, animals, water...etc.
- surrounding yourself with like hearted individuals.
- spiritual practices.
- taking better care of yourself.
- physical, mental, emotional, and soul clearings and care.
2. Enhance your emotional intelligence by:
- expressing your emotions through creative avenues like dance, raw movement, singing, toning, exercising, finger painting, crying, and sharing.
- stepping away from heated confrontations or conversations.
- knowing that everything happens for you not to you.
- acknowledging your life experiences as a catalyst for healing, awakening and transformation.
- responding only when the emotional charge has dissipated.
- learning and nourishing your spiritual nature.
- accepting the moment as it is.
- accepting people as they are.
- being grateful.
- making an empowered and conscious choice.
- sharing your truth from love and humility.
- being a student and a teacher.
- knowing that everything you essentially need will be provided.
- recognizing that every experience and encounter is an inner spirit practice.
We are in for a greater shift and a great awakening. Continue to do the work for yourself and everyone else will benefit. You can only get better and be more refined. I guarantee you will experience more freedom and joy with the daily practice of discipline. Your spirit is thanking you already. Can you feel it?