Supporting you through your journey of empowered health.
Our intention for you is to heal easily, live joyfully, and thrive abundantly.
Join our new Simple Balance Team and our local community who align with our mission.
We are here to teach, show, and guide you how to create extraordinary health.
What's this day all about? To celebrate, appreciate, and serve you and our community. And, to help you be consistent with the lifestyle of health and happiness. Let's keep your New Year's Resolution alive!
Doors open at 2:45pm: Drop in early to give yourself plenty of time to sign up for your favorite sessions and workshops.
Time: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Mind, Body, and Spirit Sessions
- Empowering Health Workshops to heal, live, and thrive.
- Raffle Prizes and Specials. Raffle Drawing will be held at 6:00 pm. Must be present to win your prize!
Mind, Body, and Spirit Sessions include:
- Akashic Records with Ildiko: Tap into your Akashic Records and receive guidance and information to assist you with your path now. ($20 for 20 min)
- Bemer with Rajai: Relax and lay on a Bio Electro Magnetic Energy mat to improve the microcirculation and healing of your body. (Complimentary)
- Biodynamic CranioSacral Sessions with Griselle: This therapy is performed over clothing on a massage table. It is a gentle, active listening and contact between therapist and client that encourages the bodies' systems to unwind, free unnecessary obstructions and enhance the constitution of its well-being. (Complimentary)
- Clarity Session with Audra: Spend quality time tapping into your inner guidance and be guided to define, clarify, and align with your purposeful vision. (15 min for $20)
- Mini Far Infrared Sauna Sessions: Sit in our Relax Sauna and experience some of the benefits of circulation, pain relief, detoxification, lower inflammation, and improve blood pressure. (Complimentary)
- Mini Spirit Sketch Session with Jen: Spirit Sketches are clairvoyant & visionary drawings paired with channeled messages of the spirit energy watching over you. (25 min for $65)
- Oberon Biofeedback System with Ladi: A molecular resonance imaging technology that provides a full body evaluation and interpretation of energy. It is used for early recognition and future prevention of dis-ease.(Complimentary)
Empowering Health Workshops (Located in the Back Studio)
3:45 pm - 4:05 pm Stop the Leaks: Overcoming Incontinence with April Gutierrez, PT
Approximately 13 million people in the US suffer from urinary incontinence. It can interfere with all aspects of daily life and may worsen if not addressed. The good news is that it can easily be treated. Learn about treatments available and tips to prevent urinary incontinence.
4:15 pm - 4:35 pm "What is Naturopathic Medicine?" with Dr. Holly Wurtz, ND Dr. Wurtz will explain the philosophy and approach of naturopathic medicine and how it can help you heal acute and chronic conditions.
4:45 pm - 5:05 pm The Fascial System: Learning To Let Go with Inna Smirnova, MPT
A workshop on how the fascial system works and how it can get injured and cause pain..how it can be treated with hands-on work with a practitioner and self-treatment and making it a way of life to reduce the effects of stress, surgery, posture dysfunction, injury, scar tissue. Learn some self-treatment techniques.
5:15 pm - 5:45 pm Reclaim Your Quality of Life: The Relationship between Chronic Diseases, Nutrient Deficiencies, and the 90 for Life with Dr. Jaena Stanley-Gonzaga, DC and Ladislav Majer Chronic Diseases are thought to be incurable and genetic. Learn the missing link to overcoming the growing crisis of chronic diseases.
Visit Our Partners in Health
- Bemer: Rajai Kaldani's facilitates people's healing with scientific technology that creates health enhancing and beneficial physiological effects.
Fruitful Yield of South Elgin: A family owned natural health and wellness store providing healthy and organic food and products for the wellbeing of our community.
Heart to Heart Birth Doula: Marily Heisler empowers and supports women through their journey of pregnancy and birth
- Spirit Sketches: Jen Downing's passion is teaching humans of all ages the practice of using mindfulness with art, visualizations in meditation, and creative self-empowerment.
- Wellness Rising Coalition: Sharing the message of a whole life approach to health care encouraging clean living, eco-friendly, chemical-free, common sense, and sustainable practices.
- Youngevity represented by Ana and Ladi Majer: A holistic nutritional and wellness line of supplements and longevity products founded by Dr. Joel Wallach, ND, whose mission is all about the betterment of health and life. This is the primary line of products Dr. Jaena Stanley-Gonzaga uses in her practice.
Meet Our Practitioners
Raffle Prizes Donated By:
Disclaimer: This event and any information provided is for overall health and wellness educational and empowerment purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat or diagnose a disease or health condition. Thank you. Before starting any programs, please consult with your main primary physician.